Certificate Frames, New Color Enamel Seal Medallions, and More
Our Marines, Coast Guardsmen, Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the United States Military work endless hours to keep our country protected and cared for. They work in conjunction with each other. They maintain our freedom. We appreciate all they do!
All five branches of the military are represented on Church Hill Classics’ website with officially licensed certificate frames and display cases. There’s a lot to see. Roger that.
One of the most recent additions to the military collection is the custom-minted Masterpiece medallions. Each of the military seal medallions is enhanced with color enamel accents. They are well done or Bravo Zulu in navy speak! Frames and desk accessories feature this outstanding Masterpiece medallion.
Take a close up look…
|View the U.S. Marine Corps Certificate Frames|
USA-made Certificate Frames
Certificate frames are handcrafted in the USA and are made of solid hardwood with museum-quality matting protection. A selection of frames are made with 100% recycled American wood and acid-free matting. Frames are embossed with the specific, official military branch name.
All of the military web pages are set up with frame customization choices, flag cases, and medal frames, desk accessories, and photo frames.
U.S. Air Force
Airmen join the U.S. Air Force for many reasons. The end result is men and women who are dedicated to protecting this country. To acknowledge their successes, a frame page with 25 unique, custom certificate frames are available. There are three different certificate sizes for each of the frames. One, like the Masterpiece Medallion Certificate Frame in Kensington Gold, is shown with navy and gold mats, but can be customized with a number of frame mouldings and matting choices. That’s something to be spooled up about (like plane engines)!
Currently active U.S. Army soldiers train to be physically fit, with a uniform that is sharp and neat. Veterans, of course, have had that training too. Their certificates, including Honorable Discharge Certificates, can be “squared away” as well. In framing a certificate, documents will be preserved and safe because matting is “conservation quality” lignin-free and 100% acid free. Besides the Masterpiece medallion, frames also feature a gold engraved medallion or an embossing of the Army seal on mat choices, which include Williamsburg green, Williamsburg green suede, black, and black suede with a gold inner accent mat.
U.S. Marine Corps
The mission of the U.S. Navy “is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas.” The women and men of our Navy also provide humanitarian assistance and fulfill peacekeeping duties. We have explicitly created frames for the U.S. Navy including the “Lone Sailor” Commemorative frame and The Chief Petty Officer’s Creed. Of course, customizable certificate frames for a single document or a double document can be found here.
U.S. Coast Guard
The United States Coast Guard is the oldest maritime service. In 2012, there were over 43,000 active duty members and over 8,000 reservists. Medals are presented when a member of the Coast Guard is cited for heroism, distinguished service, merit, and excellence. Certificate frames fit this need with a medal display area. Separate medal display cases are also available.
What’s Coming Soon
Presently, we are in the process of obtaining a license to produce frames and gifts featuring the official seal for the following military branches:
U.S. soldiers say Tango Mike (Thanks Much). Well, Tango Mike! A big THANK YOU to each member of our military for all you do for all of us!
Other Related Blogs
- Honoring Service on Veteran’s Day – Bookstore Manager as Reservist in Iraq
- One Veteran’s Story – Revisiting the Past
- Made-in-the U.S.A Diploma Frames-A Proud Plus
- History of the Medal of Honor
Links of Interest
- Top 10 Military Slang Phrases That Work at Home
- npr parallels Many Stories, One World U.S. Military Lingo: The (Almost) Definitive Guide
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Slang: Acronyms and Terms – Square Away
- Soldier Life – Drill Sergeant School – to Become a Drill Sergeant, You Always Have to be “Squared Away”
- U.S. Air Force
- Aviator’s Slang – Spooled Up
- United States Coast Guard
- CMSAF Roll Call: Why We Serve?
- U.S. Coast Guard Awards
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security USCG
- Coast Guard Compass – Official blog of the U.S. Coast Guard – Coast Guardsman receives WWII medals
- Marines – The Official Website of The United States Marines Corps
- United States Marine Corps
- America’s Navy A Global Force For Good
- Frequently Asked Questions Naval History & Heritage Command – “Bravo Zulu”
- NAVY ForMoms.com – Navy Speak