- How to Celebrate Military Appreciation Month
How can you show your appreciation this month? Here are five ways to honor our military veterans and active duty members.
- College Graduation Gifts from Parents
Parents can sometimes struggle with what to give their children for graduation. We’ve found the best college graduation gifts around so you don’t have to!
- What Happens if You Don’t Walk at College Graduation?
Not sure if you want to or will be able to attend your own college commencement? To help you navigate the decision, here’s what happens if you don’t walk at your college graduation.
- How to Decorate Your Grad Cap & Other Graduation Cap Decoration Ideas
Wondering how to decorate your grad cap? Get crafty and follow our steps for creating the best graduation cap decoration designs!
- 6 Ways to Protect the Environment
Taking measures to protect the environment is important! Celebrate Earth Day with this list of six ways to live an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- How to Choose the Right Moulding for Your Diploma Frame
Choosing the right frame moulding style for diplomas and photos can be challenging. Check out these tips on how to pick the right one!
- 25 Best Gifts for Your College Roommate
Need to find the best gifts for your college roommate? Look no further! Church Hill Classics has the ultimate roommate gift guide.
- 2022 Graduation Gifts for Her
Celebrate Women’s History Month and congratulate the strong woman in your life by shopping our list of graduation gifts for her from women-owned small businesses.
- Are Women’s Colleges Still Relevant?
Thanks to their selective admissions, challenging curriculum, leadership training, and strong alumnae network, women’s colleges are more relevant than ever.
- Women-Owned Business Gifts for Grads
Celebrate the successful women in your life with women owned business gifts for grads. These gift ideas will be sure to impress any recent grad!
- How to Become a Certified Woman-Owned Business
Find networking support as a female entrepreneur by diving into all the resources you need to get certification and leverage your woman-owned business.