June is here! At Church Hill Classics, it’s the month to celebrate grads and dads. Not sure what to get Dad or Grandpa for Father’s Day? Need a custom-made gift for your daughter’s high school graduation party? We’ve got you covered with the 8 best gift ideas for grads and dads.
Ideas for Grads
1. Design a diploma frame. With our custom online moulding and matting tools, you can tailor our signature diploma frames to suit your high school graduate’s personal style. How about framing her senior portrait alongside her diploma? Or giving him a diploma display that includes his grad cap tassel? You can even add a state seal medallion, an embossed school mascot, or a custom-engraved gold plate—the possibilities are endless!
2. Capture favorite memories. Adjusting to new surroundings is hard, so why not send them off to college this fall with favorite photos from home? Brighten a dorm room with our Lasting Memories photo frames, which you can customize with their school colors and graduation year. For a whimsical design, try our popular Grad Logo photo frame. Or for a special college send-off, have party guests write special messages to the graduate on our Autograph Frame.
3. Congratulate the sports star. Your student athlete will love seeing his or her varsity letter framed in our modern Omega moulding with a satin black finish. To showcase their school spirit, select mats in their team colors and add an embossed school mascot, sports insignia, or graduation year in silver, black, or gold.
4. Applaud their academic achievements. Know a student who is an International Distinguished Scholar, a member of the National Beta Club, or who was inducted into the National English Honor Society? Preserve their medals, certificates of recognition, or banquet photos in frames with officially licensed medallions and embossed seals.
Ideas for Dads
5. Browse our Pinterest board. Need inspiration for the perfect Father’s Day gift? Check out our Pinterest board for easy DIY projects, fun food ideas, and clever crafts for Dad. Looking for a simple but sentimental gift? We’ve also pinned some examples of our custom-made photo frames, which are ideal for dressing up treasured family photos.
6. Dress up Dad’s office. How about a black marble paperweight for the accountant ? Or a silver embossed degree frame for the dentist in your life? Whether Dad practices law or nurses patients back to health, he’s sure to be wowed by this collection of professional insignia gifts.
7. Honor Grandpa’s service. Commemorate a veteran in your life with our official military certificate frames, honorable discharge frames, medal displays, or military gratitude frames. All of our USA-made military products feature the official medallions and U.S. seals of the Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, and Air National Guard.
8. Relive those college days. Offering the authentic school seals and masterpiece medallions for thousands of colleges and universities, we’re sure to have the perfect gift for the dad who was a grad! Did Dad belong to a fraternity? Preserve his membership certificate, fraternity stole, or chapter photos in custom frames adorned with the fraternity’s Greek letters or logo.