FAQs About Miami Grad Gifts
1. Can I find Church Hill Classics frames at Miami University Bookstore?
Yes, we partner with Miami University Bookstore to carry custom frames both in-store and online. Whether you're in need of a last–minute Miami grad gift before the commencement ceremony or want to customize your diploma frame from scratch, Church Hill Classics is truly Valedictorian of Grad Gifts.
2. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Miami University?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Miami diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
3. Do you sell diploma frames for Farmer School of Business?
Yes, simply search using our handy drop-down menu on the top left and find frames specific to Farmer School of Business. These custom frames boast a second line of embossing for your Miami graduate school, so coworkers and colleagues can know exactly where you earned your prestigious degree.
4. I wore a stole at my commencement for Miami University. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Miami graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Miami University for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
5. Are there any gifts for Miami University that can highlight my school spirit?
As a Miami, it's important that you showcase pride in your alma mater as well as your cherished diploma. A Spirit Medallion Frame from our store for Miami University features your school's signature colors as well as the official school seal or logo.