FAQs About LeMoyne-Owen Grad Gifts
1. I wore a stole at my commencement for LeMoyne-Owen College. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of LeMoyne-Owen graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from LeMoyne-Owen College for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. I want to frame my LeMoyne-Owen College graduation photos. Do you sell picture frames as well?
We do! Each LeMoyne-Owen 'Class of' Circle Logo Photo Frame is made with the same precision and high-quality materials as our diploma frames. Customize our picture frames to match mats and wood moulding styles used for your LeMoyne-Owen College degree frame.
3. Can I purchase more than one gift from your LeMoyne-Owen College online store?
Of course you can! Our LeMoyne-Owen store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at LeMoyne-Owen College commencement.
4. What are your most popular LeMoyne-Owen commencement gifts?
We carry a wide range of grad gifts at various price points. One of our most popular alumni presents? LeMoyne-Owen College Graduation Stole Frames. These versatile shadow boxes are also ideal for showcasing your LeMoyne-Owen honors medallion!
5. Are your LeMoyne-Owen College products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each LeMoyne-Owen frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!