The King's College in New York City Gift Shop FAQs
1. I wore a stole at my commencement for The King's College in New York City. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of King's graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from The King's College in New York City for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Can I frame multiple King's degrees in one place?
Yes, our Double Diploma Frame for graduates of The King's College in New York City are a great option for grads who have earned multiple diplomas or certificates. These frames are a great way to preserve space while showing off your valuable accomplishments.
3. Can I order a last-minute gift for my graduate of The King's College in New York City?
In a pinch and need to grab a last-minute King's gift to celebrate your student? When you order a Church Hill Classics eGift Card, it's delivered instantly to your graduate's inbox. This thoughtful and practical gift allows your grad to use it on any gift from our The King's College in New York City page and makes a great present.
4. Are your The King's College in New York City products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each King's frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!
5. How do I hang my The King's College in New York City frame?
Once you receive your King's diploma frame, you're likely eager to hang it on the wall where people can see. We include a Level-Lock Hanging System with each frame purchase, to make hanging your accomplishments a breeze. Each gift from Church Hill Classics also comes with step-by-step hanging instructions to have your frame on the wall in no time!