William Smith College Gift Shop FAQs
1. Can I frame my William Smith College master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a William Smith student. Earning a master's degree from William Smith College is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. I wore a stole at my commencement for William Smith College. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of William Smith graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from William Smith College for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
3. I decorated my graduation cap for William Smith College commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online William Smith College store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated William Smith graduation cap.
4. What are good William Smith gifts for recent grads?
There's a reason we're called the Valedictorian of Grad Gifts. It's because it's the ultimate gift to commemorate years of hard work, determination, and sacrifices. William Smith College diploma frames are designed to protect and preserve this priceless document for years to come.
5. Can I include a personal message with my William Smith College frame order?
Of course! Your graduate or William Smith alumni deserves to feel loved and congratulated for their huge accomplishment. As you checkout from our online store, there will be an option displayed for you to include a personal message of your choice.