Rider Diploma Frame FAQs
1. I want to frame my Rider University graduation photos. Do you sell picture frames as well?
We do! Each Rider 'Class of' Circle Logo Photo Frame is made with the same precision and high-quality materials as our diploma frames. Customize our picture frames to match mats and wood moulding styles used for your Rider University degree frame.
2. Do you sell a frame where I can display my Rider graduation stole?
Earning honors at Rider University is no small feat! Don't pack away your stole to collect dust. Hang this symbol of accomplishment for friends, family, and loved ones to see in our versatile Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame.
3. Can I purchase more than one gift from your Rider University online store?
Of course you can! Our Rider store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at Rider University commencement.
4. Can I customize my Rider graduation frame?
No other company in the diploma frame industry offers as many custom options as Church Hill Classics. Our online framing tools for Rider University let you visualize every possible mat color, moulding style, and medallion, insignia, and embossing options.
5. Are your Rider University products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Rider frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!