Mount Mercy Diploma Frame FAQs
1. Can I find Church Hill Classics frames at Mount Mercy University Campus Store?
Yes, we partner with Mount Mercy University Campus Store to carry custom frames both in-store and online. Whether you're in need of a last–minute Mount Mercy grad gift before the commencement ceremony or want to customize your diploma frame from scratch, Church Hill Classics is truly Valedictorian of Grad Gifts.
2. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Mount Mercy University?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Mount Mercy diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
3. Do you sell a frame where I can display my Mount Mercy graduation stole?
Earning honors at Mount Mercy University is no small feat! Don't pack away your stole to collect dust. Hang this symbol of accomplishment for friends, family, and loved ones to see in our versatile Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame.
4. I want to frame my Mount Mercy University graduation photos. Do you sell picture frames as well?
We do! Each Mount Mercy 'Class of' Circle Logo Photo Frame is made with the same precision and high-quality materials as our diploma frames. Customize our picture frames to match mats and wood moulding styles used for your Mount Mercy University degree frame.
5. Are your Mount Mercy University products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Mount Mercy frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!