FAQs About Hobart Grad Gifts
1. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Hobart College?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Hobart diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
2. I want to frame my Hobart College graduation photos. Do you sell picture frames as well?
We do! Each Hobart 'Class of' Circle Logo Photo Frame is made with the same precision and high-quality materials as our diploma frames. Customize our picture frames to match mats and wood moulding styles used for your Hobart College degree frame.
3. I wore a stole at my commencement for Hobart College. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Hobart graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Hobart College for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
4. What if I can't find exactly what I want on the gift shop page for Hobart College?
Each and every one of our frames are custom-made as soon as we receive your order. Everything is made by hand, which means we can customize anything you need! If you have a special design in mind, simply call our Hobart framing experts toll-free at 800-477-9005.
5. What are good Hobart gifts for recent grads?
There's a reason we're called the Valedictorian of Grad Gifts. It's because it's the ultimate gift to commemorate years of hard work, determination, and sacrifices. Hobart College diploma frames are designed to protect and preserve this priceless document for years to come.