FAQs for West Texas A&M University Graduates
1. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from West Texas A&M University?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online West Texas A&M store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
2. What degree frame do you recommend for Paul and Virginia Engler College of Business graduates?
A custom frame that features your school of study is a must for accomplished West Texas A&M grads. Find frames for Paul and Virginia Engler College of Business using our drop-down menu and customize your select frame to your personal liking. Then, make sure to hang your Church Hill Classics frame on the wall of your home or office space!
3. What should I do with my West Texas A&M stole from commencement?
The best thing to do with your graduation regalia from West Texas A&M University is to preserve it in a shadow box frame! Symbols of your big day and significant accomplishments should hang on the wall where graduates can reminisce and remind themselves of their hard work. Shadow box frames from Church Hill Classics are the perfect way to frame regalia!
4. Can I customize my West Texas A&M photo frame?
Yes, customize your photo frame to reflect your personal style with different moulding or matting options. Want more creative freedom? Build your own West Texas A&M photo frame from scratch with our online Create-A-Frame tool!
5. Can I include a personal message with my West Texas A&M University frame order?
Of course! Your graduate or West Texas A&M alumni deserves to feel loved and congratulated for their huge accomplishment. As you checkout from our online store, there will be an option displayed for you to include a personal message of your choice.