Vanguard University of Southern California Custom Frame FAQs
1. Can I frame my Vanguard University of Southern California master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a Vanguard Southern California student. Earning a master's degree from Vanguard University of Southern California is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Is there a way for me to preserve my graduation tassel from Vanguard University of Southern California?
Yes, our Vanguard Southern California Graduation Tassel Diploma Frame is a popular option for students who want to preserve a significant part of their graduation day next to their hard-earned degree. With a shadow box space built in beside your diploma, try framing any honor cords from Vanguard University of Southern California as well!
3. Do I have to purchase multiple Vanguard Southern California frames if I earned more than one degree?
For Vanguard University of Southern California graduates like yourself who've earned multiple diplomas or certifications, we sell Double Diploma frames. Proudly store two documents in one frame—no need to purchase multiple!
4. Can I customize my Vanguard Southern California graduation frame?
No other company in the diploma frame industry offers as many custom options as Church Hill Classics. Our online framing tools for Vanguard University of Southern California let you visualize every possible mat color, moulding style, and medallion, insignia, and embossing options.
5. Why do you need the graduation year to order Vanguard Southern California diploma frames?
Providing your graduation year helps us keep our extensive database of diploma sizes 100% accurate! Schools like Vanguard University of Southern California may change their diploma size over time, so providing the year ensures we send every alum the correct Vanguard Southern California frame.