Alaska Southeast Gift Shop FAQs
1. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from University of Alaska Southeast?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online Alaska Southeast store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
2. How are Alaska Southeast Tassel Diploma Frames built?
Our Graduation Tassel Frames for University of Alaska Southeast grads are built by hand in our Monroe, Connecticut facility by a team of skilled craftsmen. These officially licensed frames are unique in featuring a shadow box for your Alaska Southeast graduation tassel next to your prized degree or certificate.
3. Can I customize my Alaska Southeast photo frame?
Yes, customize your photo frame to reflect your personal style with different moulding or matting options. Want more creative freedom? Build your own Alaska Southeast photo frame from scratch with our online Create-A-Frame tool!
4. Can I include a personal message with my University of Alaska Southeast frame order?
Of course! Your graduate or Alaska Southeast alumni deserves to feel loved and congratulated for their huge accomplishment. As you checkout from our online store, there will be an option displayed for you to include a personal message of your choice.
5. Are your University of Alaska Southeast products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Alaska Southeast frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!