Texas Woman's University Custom Frame FAQs
1. Can I frame my Texas Woman's University master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a Texas Woman's student. Earning a master's degree from Texas Woman's University is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Do you sell frames for Texas Woman's University graduate programs?
We do! Use the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen to search for frames according to your specific Texas Woman's school of study. You'll find Texas Woman's University grad gifts tailored to feature the field you're passionate about!
3. Do I have to purchase multiple Texas Woman's frames if I earned more than one degree?
For Texas Woman's University graduates like yourself who've earned multiple diplomas or certifications, we sell Double Diploma frames. Proudly store two documents in one frame—no need to purchase multiple!
4. Can I preserve my graduation cap from Texas Woman's University?
Of course! Your Texas Woman's grad cap is a symbol of your time as a student at Texas Woman's University. Don't pack it away in a box to collect dust, frame it in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
5. Can I customize my Texas Woman's graduation frame?
No other company in the diploma frame industry offers as many custom options as Church Hill Classics. Our online framing tools for Texas Woman's University let you visualize every possible mat color, moulding style, and medallion, insignia, and embossing options.