Texas A&M International Gift Shop FAQs
1. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from Texas A&M International University in Laredo?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online Texas A&M International store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
2. Can I preserve my graduation regalia from Texas A&M International University in Laredo?
Yes, our shadow boxes are designed to keep any valuable Texas A&M International graduation regalia from dust, discoloration or decay while proudly displaying it for years to come. If you decorated your graduation cap from Texas A&M International University in Laredo, make sure to store it as a keepsake in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
3. Can I customize my Texas A&M International photo frame?
Yes, customize your photo frame to reflect your personal style with different moulding or matting options. Want more creative freedom? Build your own Texas A&M International photo frame from scratch with our online Create-A-Frame tool!
4. Can I include a personal message with my Texas A&M International University in Laredo frame order?
Of course! Your graduate or Texas A&M International alumni deserves to feel loved and congratulated for their huge accomplishment. As you checkout from our online store, there will be an option displayed for you to include a personal message of your choice.
5. Do you sell gift cards to your Texas A&M International online store?
We do! A great last-minute gift to celebrate your grad, you can find the link to our eGift Cards at the bottom of our store page for Texas A&M International University in Laredo. Delivered instantly, an eGift Card allows your graduate to pick out whatever Church Hill Classics gift they'd like!