FAQs About Taft Law School Grad Gifts
1. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Taft Law School?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Taft Law School diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
2. I wore a stole at my commencement for Taft Law School. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Taft Law School graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Taft Law School for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
3. Can I frame multiple Taft Law School degrees in one place?
Yes, our Double Diploma Frame for graduates of Taft Law School are a great option for grads who have earned multiple diplomas or certificates. These frames are a great way to preserve space while showing off your valuable accomplishments.
4. Why do you need the graduation year to order Taft Law School diploma frames?
Providing your graduation year helps us keep our extensive database of diploma sizes 100% accurate! Schools like Taft Law School may change their diploma size over time, so providing the year ensures we send every alum the correct Taft Law School frame.
5. Do you sell gift cards to your Taft Law School online store?
We do! A great last-minute gift to celebrate your grad, you can find the link to our eGift Cards at the bottom of our store page for Taft Law School. Delivered instantly, an eGift Card allows your graduate to pick out whatever Church Hill Classics gift they'd like!