State New York at Oswego Gift Shop FAQs
1. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from State University of New York at Oswego?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online State New York at Oswego store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
2. Can I preserve my graduation regalia from State University of New York at Oswego?
Yes, our shadow boxes are designed to keep any valuable State New York at Oswego graduation regalia from dust, discoloration or decay while proudly displaying it for years to come. If you decorated your graduation cap from State University of New York at Oswego, make sure to store it as a keepsake in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
3. How are State New York at Oswego Tassel Diploma Frames built?
Our Graduation Tassel Frames for State University of New York at Oswego grads are built by hand in our Monroe, Connecticut facility by a team of skilled craftsmen. These officially licensed frames are unique in featuring a shadow box for your State New York at Oswego graduation tassel next to your prized degree or certificate.
4. Can I order a last-minute gift for my graduate of State University of New York at Oswego?
In a pinch and need to grab a last-minute State New York at Oswego gift to celebrate your student? When you order a Church Hill Classics eGift Card, it's delivered instantly to your graduate's inbox. This thoughtful and practical gift allows your grad to use it on any gift from our State University of New York at Oswego page and makes a great present.
5. Why do you need the graduation year to order State New York at Oswego diploma frames?
Providing your graduation year helps us keep our extensive database of diploma sizes 100% accurate! Schools like State University of New York at Oswego may change their diploma size over time, so providing the year ensures we send every alum the correct State New York at Oswego frame.