Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa Custom Frame FAQs
1. Can I purchase Palmer College of Chiropractic Bookstore grad gifts on your website?
We proudly partner with Palmer College of Chiropractic Bookstore to sell gifts to Palmer Chiropractic Iowa graduates and alumni both in-person and online. When ordering a frame online, the opportunities for customization are endless! After your order, our team of skilled artisans will handcraft your frame before shipping it safely to your doorstep.
2. Is there a way for me to preserve my graduation tassel from Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa?
Yes, our Palmer Chiropractic Iowa Graduation Tassel Diploma Frame is a popular option for students who want to preserve a significant part of their graduation day next to their hard-earned degree. With a shadow box space built in beside your diploma, try framing any honor cords from Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa as well!
3. Can I preserve my graduation cap from Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa?
Of course! Your Palmer Chiropractic Iowa grad cap is a symbol of your time as a student at Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa. Don't pack it away in a box to collect dust, frame it in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
4. What are your most popular Palmer Chiropractic Iowa commencement gifts?
We carry a wide range of grad gifts at various price points. One of our most popular alumni presents? Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa Graduation Stole Frames. These versatile shadow boxes are also ideal for showcasing your Palmer Chiropractic Iowa honors medallion!
5. What should I do with my Palmer Chiropractic Iowa graduation regalia?
Your regalia from Palmer College of Chiropractic Iowa graduation symbolizes all of your hard work during your time at Palmer Chiropractic Iowa. Whether you decorated your graduation cap or donned an honor stole or medallion as you walked across the commencement stage, you should preserve your regalia in one of our unique shadow box frames!