FAQs for Milwaukee School of Engineering Alumni
1. Do you sell your grad gifts for Milwaukee School of Engineering at Milwaukee School of Engineering?
Milwaukee School of Engineering and Church Hill Classics have partnered together to provide top-quality graduation gifts and frames to Milwaukee School Engineering alumni. Shop in person to browse our stunning selection of frames in person, or shop online to design and customize your own unique diploma frame.
2. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from Milwaukee School of Engineering?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online Milwaukee School Engineering store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
3. Can I preserve my graduation regalia from Milwaukee School of Engineering?
Yes, our shadow boxes are designed to keep any valuable Milwaukee School Engineering graduation regalia from dust, discoloration or decay while proudly displaying it for years to come. If you decorated your graduation cap from Milwaukee School of Engineering, make sure to store it as a keepsake in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
4. What Milwaukee School Engineering gift do you recommend for keeping graduation regalia?
When it comes to storing graduation regalia, it's important to keep it in a frame that will hold up over the years and is built by skilled craftsmen. We designed shadow boxes like our Graduation Stole Frame to proudly preserve stoles from Milwaukee School of Engineering commencement and help recent graduates remember their graduation day for years to come.
5. Can I customize my Milwaukee School Engineering graduation frame?
No other company in the diploma frame industry offers as many custom options as Church Hill Classics. Our online framing tools for Milwaukee School of Engineering let you visualize every possible mat color, moulding style, and medallion, insignia, and embossing options.