Franklin & Marshall Diploma Frame FAQs
1. Do you sell a frame where I can display my Franklin & Marshall graduation stole?
Earning honors at Franklin & Marshall College is no small feat! Don't pack away your stole to collect dust. Hang this symbol of accomplishment for friends, family, and loved ones to see in our versatile Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame.
2. I earned two degrees. Do you carry Franklin & Marshall College Double Diploma Frames?
If you earned two degrees, show them off together in one frame! Our Franklin & Marshall dual degree frames can display your bachelor's and master's side by side, or your official Franklin & Marshall College commencement photo with your degree.
3. What kind of glass does my Franklin & Marshall diploma frame come with?
Each frame for Franklin & Marshall College comes with clear standard glass. However, customers can upgrade to reflection control glass, conservation UV-protective glass, or a combination of both. These high-quality glass options prevent yellowing, reduce glare, and make sure that dust, dirt, and insects are blocked from reaching your precious degree.
4. What if I can't find exactly what I want on the gift shop page for Franklin & Marshall College?
Each and every one of our frames are custom-made as soon as we receive your order. Everything is made by hand, which means we can customize anything you need! If you have a special design in mind, simply call our Franklin & Marshall framing experts toll-free at 800-477-9005.
5. How do I hang my Franklin & Marshall College frame?
Once you receive your Franklin & Marshall diploma frame, you're likely eager to hang it on the wall where people can see. We include a Level-Lock Hanging System with each frame purchase, to make hanging your accomplishments a breeze. Each gift from Church Hill Classics also comes with step-by-step hanging instructions to have your frame on the wall in no time!