Brooklyn College Gift Shop FAQs
1. Can I frame my Brooklyn College master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a Brooklyn student. Earning a master's degree from Brooklyn College is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Do you carry frames for Brooklyn College graduate programs?
Yes, simply use the Graduate & School-Specific Programs drop-down menu to find your specific field of study or academic discipline. We carry a wide range of Brooklyn diploma frames with grad school embossing that are perfect for celebrating commencement.
3. I decorated my graduation cap for Brooklyn College commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online Brooklyn College store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Brooklyn graduation cap.
4. I wore a stole at my commencement for Brooklyn College. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Brooklyn graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Brooklyn College for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
5. Can I purchase more than one gift from your Brooklyn College online store?
Of course you can! Our Brooklyn store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at Brooklyn College commencement.