About Church Hill Classics
At Church Hill Classics, we offer professional quality framing to showcase and preserve your most treasured documents. We are a leading U.S. manufacturer of custom diploma frames, certificate frames, insignia desk accessories and photo frames for thousands of institutions of higher education, the military, professional associations, and corporate clients.
Our product line includes Create-A-Frame customizable diploma, certificate, and picture frames; US military frames and shadow boxes; varsity letter frames; insignia paperweights featuring customized medallions; autograph frames; and a line of Lasting Memories photo frames. Products and framing online are offered for sale through our diplomaframe.com™ e-commerce site, or through our partner affiliates.
As a long-standing member of the Professional Picture Framers Association, we maintain stringent standards in product quality, inspection and customer service. We guarantee you the finest quality frames and insignia products, as each item is individually crafted and carefully inspected to ensure that it meets our high quality standards.
Church Hill Classics was founded in 1991 as a home-based business in Newtown, CT. At first, the company offered limited edition artwork of college campuses in the Northeast. The company was named after Church Hill Road, the quaint centerpiece of Newtown, CT. Church Hill Road intersects Main Street with a huge flag pole in the middle of the road, surrounded by beautiful New England churches, an Inn, Town Hall and a General Store. The founder, Lucie Voves, felt the name “Church Hill Classics” sounded like a wonderful little art Gallery nestled at her favorite spot in town. So while the workshop was a basement in the beginning, and the company’s only physical address was a mailbox in a local Mail Boxes Etc. shop, Church Hill Classics was born and continues to thrive nearly 30 years later.
We are now located in the adjacent town of Monroe, just 5 miles down the road from the famous Newtown flagpole. Our business has changed, and now our core focus is creating diploma frames and document frames for colleges, universities and professional associations across the US. We have grown to fill a 47,000 square foot facility, nearly 100 employees, and we are proud to still be manufacturing our frames here in the United States.
The name “Church Hill Classics” stuck because the college bookstore industry came to know us and the quality of our products by this name. Today, we use both Church Hill Classics and our web address, diplomaframe.com, in our communications. Diplomaframe.com explains what we do much more clearly, but the name Church Hill Classics holds a special meaning to all of us who live and work in this quaint community here in Connecticut.
More About Church Hill Classics
- Our Culture - View our Mission Statement, Vision, and core values
- Affiliations and Memberships - Our connection to important organizations and associations
- Awards - Recognized for our high quality products, top-notch customer service, company growth and leadership, and ethics
- Church Hill Classics Blog - Provides instruction on the proper care of your fine art and collectibles as well as resources for framing and presentment associated with our products. You'll also find resources for college students in relation to financial aid, graduation, and more, so that you can earn your diploma and frame it!
- Corporate Responsibility Policy - An extension on the way we have done and continue to do business
- Green Practices - What we are doing to stay green
- In The News - The latest news on the company, owner, and employees
- Press Releases - Company issued releases
- College and Graduation Resources - Our favorite college and graduation tips and sites for students and parents
AlishaTV interviews Lucie Voves, President of Church Hill Classics.
What sets diplomaframe.com apart? - Ink from Chase