Widener School Law Diploma Frame FAQs
1. Do you sell a frame where I can display my Widener School Law graduation stole?
Earning honors at Widener University School of Law is no small feat! Don't pack away your stole to collect dust. Hang this symbol of accomplishment for friends, family, and loved ones to see in our versatile Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame.
2. Do you carry a frame for Widener University School of Law grad cap decorations?
Yes, our Widener School Law Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame has a die-cut display board that locks your decorated grad cap in place. It's a beautiful way to display this treasured keepsake and celebrate your Widener University School of Law graduation memories.
3. Can I customize my Widener School Law graduation frame?
No other company in the diploma frame industry offers as many custom options as Church Hill Classics. Our online framing tools for Widener University School of Law let you visualize every possible mat color, moulding style, and medallion, insignia, and embossing options.
4. Which gifts do you recommend for Widener School Law alumni?
It's important for graduates of Widener University School of Law to be able to show their school pride! That's why our custom frames are officially licensed and feature the signature Widener School Law school colors. We highly recommend purchasing a frame from our online store that showcases their school spirit as well as their milestone achievement!
5. Why do you need the graduation year to order Widener School Law diploma frames?
Providing your graduation year helps us keep our extensive database of diploma sizes 100% accurate! Schools like Widener University School of Law may change their diploma size over time, so providing the year ensures we send every alum the correct Widener School Law frame.