The University of Texas at Dallas Custom Frame FAQs
1. Can I frame my The University of Texas at Dallas master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a Texas at Dallas student. Earning a master's degree from The University of Texas at Dallas is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Do you sell frames for The University of Texas at Dallas graduate programs?
We do! Use the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen to search for frames according to your specific Texas at Dallas school of study. You'll find The University of Texas at Dallas grad gifts tailored to feature the field you're passionate about!
3. Is there a way for me to preserve my graduation tassel from The University of Texas at Dallas?
Yes, our Texas at Dallas Graduation Tassel Diploma Frame is a popular option for students who want to preserve a significant part of their graduation day next to their hard-earned degree. With a shadow box space built in beside your diploma, try framing any honor cords from The University of Texas at Dallas as well!
4. Can I preserve my graduation cap from The University of Texas at Dallas?
Of course! Your Texas at Dallas grad cap is a symbol of your time as a student at The University of Texas at Dallas. Don't pack it away in a box to collect dust, frame it in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
5. Are your The University of Texas at Dallas products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Texas at Dallas frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!