Privacy Notice Table of Contents
Our Commitment to Privacy
Church Hill Classics' privacy and security statement demonstrates our firm commitment to maintain privacy and security for our customers. This will explain how information is gathered on our website and the steps we have taken to ensure a safe and secure environment for making purchases online.
Information Collection and Use
We value you as our customer and understand the reservations you may have about making purchases online. Church Hill Classics sells frames directly and, in some cases, on behalf of university bookstores or other partnered professional organizations. When we sell you a product directly, your information will remain with us. When we sell you a product affiliated with a particular bookstore at your university or partnered professional organization, your information will remain with us and, in some cases, with that bookstore or partnered professional organization. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others. This applies to all information collected by or submitted to the Church Hill Classics' website. On some pages, you may order products, make requests, register to receive materials and send pages via email to a third party. Such personal information collected on these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you may submit information about other people, like if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, such personal information collected on these pages are:
- Phone Number
- Email address
Church Hill Classics records raw request information for legitimate business purposes and security. This information includes which IP address a request came from. This information is not used for analytics or marketing or shared with any 3rd party for analytics and marketing purposes.
Sharing and Email Communications
We do not share your email address with others nor do we send any unsolicited email information or promotional offers. We will respond only to your specific requests for information and will provide to you the information you have requested via your stated method of communication. We respect your privacy, and if you have any additional questions about what information you are signed up to receive by email, please don’t hesitate to call us at 800-477-9005 or email us at email@example.com. We will gladly make any requested adjustments.
Third-Party Web Beacons
How to Access or Change Your Information
- At anytime you may submit a data retrieval request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also correct factual errors in your personal information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your account.
- At anytime you may submit a data removal request to us via email at email@example.com. Please note, basic information may be kept for legitimate business purposes in order to fulfill orders and handle any issues with orders after an order has shipped.
How to Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
Your online privacy is important to us, and we offer the following options to opt out of receiving targeted advertising and marketing communications.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: AdRoll is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Change your privacy settings including opting out of marketing and tracking on this website by using this privacy tool. This includes: Google Analytics, Facebook, AdRoll, MNI, and Quantcast.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Church Hill Classics takes all reasonable measures to protect and secure the information you provide to us. The personal information you enter online such as credit card, name, phone number, email and mailing address, are encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can tell the technology is working when you see the lock icon at the bottom of your browser. Our site is security-certified by Symantec. We have also put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
About Login Accounts
We offer the option of a login account as a means to maintain and update your customer information easily and more conveniently in the future. Establishing a login account will quicken future orders by reducing the need to input repetitive information. It also allows you to readily see the status and obtain tracking information on any open or recent orders you have placed with us. In some cases, the login areas of our site allows you to access information about our products and programs that are not available to the general public.
Ordering and Gift Giving
To help us respond to your needs or place an order, we ask you to provide contact information (i.e. name, shipping address, and email address) and, if appropriate, financial information (i.e. credit card number, expiration date). This information helps us to process your order more efficiently and is used for accounting and billing purposes. In addition, if we experience difficulty processing an order, this information can also be used to help us get in touch with you.
In the event that you make a purchase to ship to another person, we use the information you provide about someone else only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We offer gift cards by which you can send a personal greeting to another person as an accompaniment to a product you purchase for them. Information you provide to us to create a gift card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
Payment Methods Accepted and Terms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express as payment for orders received online, by mail, by telephone, or fax. We accept personal checks by mail, although merchandise will not be shipped until the check has cleared our bank. Checks returned for insufficient funds or other reasons are subject to an additional $20 fee. Commercial accounts may submit a credit application and obtain an open account, subject to our credit approval and notification of available credit line. Initial orders for commercial accounts must be pre-paid until such time as credit terms have been approved and established.
Order Payment and Credit Card Charges
We do not stock any merchandise, all of our products are custom made to order. Due to the fact that we are custom making something especially for you, we have to guarantee payment prior to creating your order. Many of our products are personalized and are specially sized to fit your personal documents and would not be usable by any other customers. Our standard time for creating custom frames is 5-7 business days plus Federal Express ground delivery from Connecticut to your location.
If you have any questions or comments about the website or our privacy and security information, please call 800-477-9005 or email us at email@example.com. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Revised May 24, 2018