FAQs About Post Grad Gifts
1. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Post University?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Post diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
2. I decorated my graduation cap for Post University commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online Post University store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Post graduation cap.
3. I wore a stole at my commencement for Post University. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Post graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Post University for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
4. Are your Post University products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Post frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!
5. Do you sell gift cards to your Post online store?
We do! A great last-minute gift to celebrate your grad, you can find the link to our eGift Cards at the bottom of our store page for Post University. Delivered instantly, an eGift Card allows your graduate to pick out whatever Church Hill Classics gift they'd like!