National Health Sciences Graduation Gift FAQs
1. Are your National University of Health Sciences gifts made with the environment in mind?
Of course! Church Hill Classics is committed to conserving and protecting the environment while producing high-quality National Health Sciences products. While continually accessing our waste reduction and prevention methods, we also only source our framing materials from vendors who support reforestation efforts. It's important that our customers know that their National University of Health Sciences frame is made with the environment in mind!
2. Do you sell gift cards to your National Health Sciences online store?
We do! A great last-minute gift to celebrate your grad, you can find the link to our eGift Cards at the bottom of our store page for National University of Health Sciences. Delivered instantly, an eGift Card allows your graduate to pick out whatever Church Hill Classics gift they'd like!
3. Can I purchase more than one gift from your National University of Health Sciences online store?
Of course you can! Our National Health Sciences store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at National University of Health Sciences commencement.
4. Can I buy National Health Sciences diploma frames from your site?
Of course! We partner with National Health Sciences, and all of our frames comply with National University of Health Sciences's licensing guidelines. All of our branded products have been officially authorized by your alma mater, so you know you're receiving the highest-quality product.
5. What if I can't find exactly what I want on the gift shop page for National University of Health Sciences?
Each and every one of our frames are custom-made as soon as we receive your order. Everything is made by hand, which means we can customize anything you need! If you have a special design in mind, simply call our National Health Sciences framing experts toll-free at 800-477-9005.