FAQs About Midwestern State Grad Gifts
1. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Midwestern State University?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Midwestern State diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
2. I wore a stole at my commencement for Midwestern State University. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Midwestern State graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Midwestern State University for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
3. I decorated my graduation cap for Midwestern State University commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online Midwestern State University store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Midwestern State graduation cap.
4. What are your most popular Midwestern State commencement gifts?
We carry a wide range of grad gifts at various price points. One of our most popular alumni presents? Midwestern State University Graduation Stole Frames. These versatile shadow boxes are also ideal for showcasing your Midwestern State honors medallion!
5. Can I purchase more than one gift from your Midwestern State University online store?
Of course you can! Our Midwestern State store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at Midwestern State University commencement.