Cameron Graduation Gift FAQs
1. Can I frame my Cameron University master's degree?
Of course! You spent several years studying and acquiring the ability to think critically as a Cameron student. Earning a master's degree from Cameron University is no small feat; display your accomplishment on the wall for all to see in a diploma frame from Church Hill Classics!
2. Do I have to purchase multiple Cameron frames if I earned more than one degree?
For Cameron University graduates like yourself who've earned multiple diplomas or certifications, we sell Double Diploma frames. Proudly store two documents in one frame—no need to purchase multiple!
3. Is there a way for me to preserve my graduation tassel from Cameron University?
Yes, our Cameron Graduation Tassel Diploma Frame is a popular option for students who want to preserve a significant part of their graduation day next to their hard-earned degree. With a shadow box space built in beside your diploma, try framing any honor cords from Cameron University as well!
4. Why do you need the graduation year to order Cameron diploma frames?
Providing your graduation year helps us keep our extensive database of diploma sizes 100% accurate! Schools like Cameron University may change their diploma size over time, so providing the year ensures we send every alum the correct Cameron frame.
5. What are good Cameron gifts for recent grads?
There's a reason we're called the Valedictorian of Grad Gifts. It's because it's the ultimate gift to commemorate years of hard work, determination, and sacrifices. Cameron University diploma frames are designed to protect and preserve this priceless document for years to come.