FAQs for American Board of Family Medicine Graduates
1. Does my American Board Family Medicine diploma frame come fully assembled?
Yes, each diploma frame for American Board of Family Medicine is cut, joined, and fully assembled by hand by our team of skilled artisans before being shipped safely to your door. Once delivered, simply remove the backing of your frame, insert your valuable degree, and hang it for all to see using our Level-Lock Hanging System.
2. Can I order a last-minute gift for my graduate of American Board of Family Medicine?
In a pinch and need to grab a last-minute American Board Family Medicine gift to celebrate your student? When you order a Church Hill Classics eGift Card, it's delivered instantly to your graduate's inbox. This thoughtful and practical gift allows your grad to use it on any gift from our American Board of Family Medicine page and makes a great present.
3. Can I purchase more than one gift from your American Board of Family Medicine online store?
Of course you can! Our American Board Family Medicine store has a number of options for every type of graduate. After selecting your diploma frame to preserve your degree, craft a complementary photo frame or browse our shadow box frames to display any graduation regalia worn at American Board of Family Medicine commencement.
4. Do you sell gift cards to your American Board Family Medicine online store?
We do! A great last-minute gift to celebrate your grad, you can find the link to our eGift Cards at the bottom of our store page for American Board of Family Medicine. Delivered instantly, an eGift Card allows your graduate to pick out whatever Church Hill Classics gift they'd like!
5. What if I can't find exactly what I want on the gift shop page for American Board of Family Medicine?
Each and every one of our frames are custom-made as soon as we receive your order. Everything is made by hand, which means we can customize anything you need! If you have a special design in mind, simply call our American Board Family Medicine framing experts toll-free at 800-477-9005.