FAQs About Wisconsin Stevens Point Grad Gifts
1. I decorated my graduation cap for University of Wisconsin Stevens Point commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online University of Wisconsin Stevens Point store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Wisconsin Stevens Point graduation cap.
2. I wore a stole at my commencement for University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Wisconsin Stevens Point graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from University of Wisconsin Stevens Point for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
3. Are your University of Wisconsin Stevens Point products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Wisconsin Stevens Point frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!
4. What are good Wisconsin Stevens Point gifts for recent grads?
There's a reason we're called the Valedictorian of Grad Gifts. It's because it's the ultimate gift to commemorate years of hard work, determination, and sacrifices. University of Wisconsin Stevens Point diploma frames are designed to protect and preserve this priceless document for years to come.
5. Does my Wisconsin Stevens Point diploma frame come fully assembled?
Yes, each diploma frame for University of Wisconsin Stevens Point is cut, joined, and fully assembled by hand by our team of skilled artisans before being shipped safely to your door. Once delivered, simply remove the backing of your frame, insert your valuable degree, and hang it for all to see using our Level-Lock Hanging System.