Puget Sound Gift Shop FAQs
1. Do you sell your grad gifts for University of Puget Sound at University of Puget Sound Bookstore?
University of Puget Sound Bookstore and Church Hill Classics have partnered together to provide top-quality graduation gifts and frames to Puget Sound alumni. Shop in person to browse our stunning selection of frames in person, or shop online to design and customize your own unique diploma frame.
2. Do you sell frames to highlight my master's from University of Puget Sound?
If you invested time to earn a master's degree, then you deserve a frame that captures your accomplishment! The frames in our online Puget Sound store are designed to draw attention to your master's degree while keeping it safe and well-displayed for years to come.
3. Can I preserve my graduation regalia from University of Puget Sound?
Yes, our shadow boxes are designed to keep any valuable Puget Sound graduation regalia from dust, discoloration or decay while proudly displaying it for years to come. If you decorated your graduation cap from University of Puget Sound, make sure to store it as a keepsake in a Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame!
4. Can I customize my Puget Sound photo frame?
Yes, customize your photo frame to reflect your personal style with different moulding or matting options. Want more creative freedom? Build your own Puget Sound photo frame from scratch with our online Create-A-Frame tool!
5. Are your University of Puget Sound products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Puget Sound frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!