FAQs About Grace Grad Gifts
1. I decorated my graduation cap for Grace University commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online Grace University store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Grace graduation cap.
2. Can I frame multiple Grace degrees in one place?
Yes, our Double Diploma Frame for graduates of Grace University are a great option for grads who have earned multiple diplomas or certificates. These frames are a great way to preserve space while showing off your valuable accomplishments.
3. Are your Grace University products made in the USA?
Yes, our hand-crafted diploma frames are proudly built in the United States by our team of skilled professionals. Each Grace frame made in our Monroe, Connecticut is held to our high standard of excellence before being shipped safely to your door!
4. Can I include a personal message with my Grace University frame order?
Of course! Your graduate or Grace alumni deserves to feel loved and congratulated for their huge accomplishment. As you checkout from our online store, there will be an option displayed for you to include a personal message of your choice.
5. What kind of glass does my Grace diploma frame come with?
Each frame for Grace University comes with clear standard glass. However, customers can upgrade to reflection control glass, conservation UV-protective glass, or a combination of both. These high-quality glass options prevent yellowing, reduce glare, and make sure that dust, dirt, and insects are blocked from reaching your precious degree.