FAQs About Clarkson Grad Gifts
1. Do I need to mail you my master's or bachelor's from Clarkson University?
No need to send us anything or put your priceless degree in the mail. We already know the dimensions for every Clarkson diploma size, regardless of type of degree or college major. Our frames have easy-open backs and include step-by-step instructions, so inserting your document yourself is a breeze!
2. Do you sell diploma frames for School of Business?
Yes, simply search using our handy drop-down menu on the top left and find frames specific to School of Business. These custom frames boast a second line of embossing for your Clarkson graduate school, so coworkers and colleagues can know exactly where you earned your prestigious degree.
3. I decorated my graduation cap for Clarkson University commencement. Do you sell a frame where I can display it?
You invested much time and effort to make a statement with your cap at commencement; don't pack it away in a box to collect dust! The Graduation Cap Shadow Box Frame in our online Clarkson University store is a great option when it comes to displaying your decorated Clarkson graduation cap.
4. I wore a stole at my commencement for Clarkson University. Do you sell a frame where I can preserve it?
Whether you donned a first-generation stole or a stole to highlight your cultural heritage, this piece of Clarkson graduation regalia captures the hard work you invested in your education. Showcase your stole from Clarkson University for all to see in a Graduation Stole Shadow Box Frame from Church Hill Classics!
5. Are your Clarkson University gifts made with the environment in mind?
Of course! Church Hill Classics is committed to conserving and protecting the environment while producing high-quality Clarkson products. While continually accessing our waste reduction and prevention methods, we also only source our framing materials from vendors who support reforestation efforts. It's important that our customers know that their Clarkson University frame is made with the environment in mind!