What are you being judged on?
Judges will select Finalists based on the creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description (maximum of 500 characters)
. The full entry must:
- Be your own work and relate to the theme - This is how I want to Frame My Future
- Contain proper grammar and spelling
What are the Prizes?
- 1 Grand Prize Winner - $1,000 scholarship, $1,000 donation check to winner's 2014 attended college/university, and a commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 4 Scholarship Winners - $1,000 scholarship and commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 19 Finalists - commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 36 Honorable Mentions - Frame My Future certificate
How are the Winners Chosen?
24 Finalists will be chosen to move on to a one-month public voting phase. Church Hill Classics will select 22 of the Finalists based on the judging criteria mentioned above, and two of the Finalists will be selected based on Fan Favorite criteria mentioned below.
New this year... two Fan Favorite Finalists*!
Two entries will automatically be selected as part of the 24 Finalists based on their Fan Favorite
status! How can you become a Fan Favorite
and make it to the public voting phase? Your entry must:
Enter early for your chance to become a Fan Favorite Finalist!
- Receive the most Facebook Likes out of all Frame My Future 2014 entries on the diplomaframe.com website (final count taken on 3/19/14 at 12PM ET)
- Be an original creation that relates to the contest theme and follows all rules/requirements
- Contain proper spelling and grammar (including entry image and accompanying description)
The public then votes for their favorite Finalist entry during a one-month voting period: April 2- April 30, 2014. The five entries with the most votes will each earn a $1,000 scholarship. The top vote-getter also earns the $1,000 donation for their college or university's scholarship endowment fund!
*Due to Facebook’s ability to change algorithms at any time, Church Hill Classics reserves the right to make a final decision on Fan Favorite Finalists based on their determination of Facebook Likes.
Winners from Previous Years