About the Frame My Future Scholarship Contest 2014
Students were asked to submit an original and creative imaginative piece that expresses what they hope to achieve in their personal and professional life after colleges. Entry pieces included photographs, poems, essays, collages, drawings, paintings, and other creative pieces.
What were the entrants being judged on?
Church Hill Classics judges selected Finalists based on the creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description. The full entry must:
- Be his/her own work and relate to the theme - This is how I want to Frame My Future
- Contain proper spelling and grammar
View the Official Rules
The 2014 scholarship contest was open to students who:
- Attended a U.S. college or university full-time for the 2014-2015 academic year (including community college, undergraduate, or graduate school)
- A legal U.S. resident
24 Finalists were selected to move on to a one-month public voting phase. Church Hill Classics choose 22 Finalists, and two of the Finalists where chosen based on their Fan Favorite status.
What is the criteria for the Fan Favorite Finalists?
Their entry must:
- Receive the most Facebook Likes out of all 2014 Frame My Future entries on the diplomaframe.com website
- Be an original creation that relates to the contest theme and follows all rules/requirements
- Contain proper spelling and grammar (including entry image and accompanying description)
The five entries with the most votes each earn a $1,000 scholarship, and the top vote-getter also earned a $1,000 donation to their school!
Meet the Winners
Meet the Finalists
2014 Awarded Prizes
- 1 Grand Prize Winner - $1,000 scholarship, $1,000 donation check to his/her school, and a commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 4 Scholarship Winners - $1,000 scholarship and commemorative Frame My Frame frame
- 19 Finalist - commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 36 Honorable Mentions - Frame My Future certificate