Frame My Dream Office Pinterest Contest Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase of a product or service from Church Hill Classics or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Participation requires Internet access.
- CAN I PARTICIPATE? To participate in the Church Hill Classics’ Frame My Dream Office Pinterest Contest you must:
CONTEST PERIOD. Church Hill Classics' Frame My Dream Office Pinterest Contest will be accepting entries online starting on June 6, 2014 and ending at 11:59 PM on July 9, 2014 (The “Contest Period”). All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM on July 9, 2014. Proof that you entered your form and submission does not constitute proof or evidence that an entry was actually received within the Contest Period. Participants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including AFO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Employees of Church Hill Classics and diplomaframe.com, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
HOW DO I ENTER? One entry per person, per email address, per Pinterest® account, regardless of the number of pinboard a person creates. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. You must enter online. You must join Pinterest® to participate in the Contest. Pinterest® is free to join. During the Contest Period, you may enter by (1) visiting /contests/my-dream-office-pinterest-contest.aspx and following the onscreen instructions to complete and submit the online Contest entry form, which includes providing your full name and email address, along with the optional consent to receive emails from Church Hill Classics regarding promotional offers and product information (all requested information must be provided); (2) creating a pinboard on Pinterest® that meets the requirements stated below. PINBOARD MUST:
- Include any number of images from any website that reflects the entrant's dream office
- One of the pins has to be from www.diplomaframe.com
- Hashtag each of your pins with "#DreamOffice" and tag "@diplomframe" in everything you pin so we can find your entries in the search results
- Have a board title of "My Dream Office"
PINNED IMAGES MUST NOT:
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL ENTRIES. By submitting an entry (or accepting any prize), each Entrant understands and agrees that their pinboard (the "Entry") and name may be posted online to diplomaframe.com and/or any of Church Hill Classics’ social media networking pages or news releases, without further compensation or review, and will not be returned. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any such use by Sponsor, including any commercial advertising presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor, infringes the Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in its Entry.
- Contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor's sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g., underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group or world peace; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
- Contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, submissions must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor.
- Include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness on Pinterest® or otherwise use such images or likenesses in accordance with these Official Rules.
. Three (3) random winners will win a $100 eGift Certificate for www.diplomaframe.com
. No substitution, transfer or exchange of prize or election of cash in lieu of prize will be permitted. Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any prize package with another prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent) in the event that the prize (or any component thereof) is not available. Prizes unclaimed within 2 weeks of notification will be randomly awarded (in Sponsor representative’s sole discretion) to another eligible entrant.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. Winners shall be notified via email on or around July 16, 2014. at random. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
CONDUCT. By entering this Contest, each Entrant (and/or their parent or legal guardian) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors' representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each Winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Contest Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, downloading materials from Sponsor’s Web site or emailing entries. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the constitution, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut in the U.S.
PUBLICITY CONSENT. By submitting an entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each Winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the irrevocable right without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
WINNER'S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. Prize Winners' name, city and state of residence, and Entry, will be posted on the Sponsor's web site and/or Church Hill Classics’ social media networking pages and/or news releases, at Sponsor’s discretion. A version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will also be available on the Sponsor’s web site.
SPONSOR. Church Hill Classics/diplomaframe.com, 594 Pepper Street Monroe, CT 06468, sponsors this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place, and rules are subject to change at any time.