Going “green” is the way to go … and it’s a blossoming trend here at Church Hill Classics. With the environment’s fast decline today, it’s essential that everyone does their part to help towards global sustainability. Even the smallest attempts to recycle or conserve resources create a big impact, when you multiply those efforts times many people. Here are some of the practices that we have developed into our everyday work environment, to ensure we are continually doing our part:
- Regularly recycling office paper, cardboard, cans, etc.
- Our new SMARTbox, which is 100% curbside recyclable
- Developed a line of green frames made with 100% recycled wood
- Donating materials to organizations such as Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Gang and art departments of local schools
- A member of EPA’s WasteWise program
What does going green mean to you? Share some of your suggestions on how to further maintain our world because it is something we can all benefit from.