Church Hill Classics
Contact: Jessica Joram
594 Pepper Street
Monroe, CT 06468
Better Business Bureau Recognizes Church Hill Classics with
Website Marketing Message Award
- BBB's Standards of Advertising and Selling Practices
- Detailed Information about Company's Products
- Company Accessibility Information
- Company Policies
- Easy Website Navigation
CHC was proud to be the winner of this award after launching its new website in September 2011. "A little over a year has passed since the launch of our brand new website, and we are so thrilled to be recognized by the CT BBB for Excellence in Website Marketing," said Jessica Joram, Marketing Manager at Church Hill Classics.
"The team at Church Hill Classics and our web developer, Brian Webster from Rubicite Interactive, worked extensively to bring forth a website with a key goal in mind – improving the online shopping experience through a more user-friendly interface," commented Joram. "We wanted it to be simple to navigate while offering an easy-to-follow frame design experience."
She added, "Receiving a diploma is a lifetime achievement, and it's great to be able to provide customers with an opportunity to get exactly what they are looking for - a custom made frame that will preserve and display their most important achievement for a lifetime."
This year, the BBB was celebrating its 100th anniversary, and CHC received four awards at the 2012 Awards Gala. Along with the Website Marketing Message award, CHC was honored with:
- 10 years as a BBB Accredited Business – company continuously met BBB's Accreditation Standards for advertising, selling, and customer service
- Superior Service by an Employee - Lauren Miller, Partner Marketing Specialist
- Retiring BBB Director - Lucie Voves, President
CHC is proud of its success and grateful for this opportunity that BBB has given them.