Church Hill Classics
Contact: Jodie Adolfson
594 Pepper Street
Monroe, CT 06468
Student Finalists Announced in
2016 Frame My Future
Your vote will help a student win money for college!
Monroe, CT – April 5, 2016 – Church Hill Classics (CHC)®, a leading manufacturer and online retailer in the college diploma frame industry, is excited to announce the 24 Finalists in their 8th annual Frame My Future Scholarship Contest.
The national Frame My Future Scholarship Contest 2016 asked students to submit an original and creative image that expressed the theme, “This Is How I Frame My Future.” The contest was open to all students planning to attend a college in the United States as a full-time student in the 2016-2017 academic year.
Scholarship hopefuls submitted more than 4,800 entries ranging from photographs, graphic design pieces, poems, short essays, collages, artwork, and other creative expressions. Submissions were accepted from October 14, 2015 until March 8, 2016. With so many talented and success-driven students competing for one of the five scholarships, CHC relies on a popular online vote to determine the top five winners from their 24 Finalists.
“We received such an impressive number of imaginative and original entries that the Finalist selection process proved quite challenging,” reveals Lucie Voves, President, Founder and CEO of Church Hill Classics. “These are the voices of our future leaders, and we’re thrilled to give them a platform to showcase their vision in such a creative and inspirational way.”
The 24 Finalists’ entries are posted on the company’s diplomaframe.com™ website: www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2016finalists.
The five top-voted entries will each receive a $1,000 scholarship, and the entry receiving the most votes, the Grand Prize Winner, will also earn a matching donation of $1,000 toward his/her college or university’s scholarship endowment fund. Voting runs from April 5 to April 28, 2016 (11:59pm Eastern Time).
List of 24 Finalists in the 2016 Frame My Future Scholarship Contest:
- Alysa Martin from West Union, Ohio – University of Cincinnati Clermont College
- Amanda Mondt from Cicero, New York – Cornell University
- Ana Miriam Vazquez-Landeros from Kingsville, Texas– University of North Texas
- Annie DeBroux from Irma, Wisconsin – University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Anthony Morano from Massepequa Park, New York – Wagner College
- Ariel Munoz from Plainfield, New Jersey – Rutgers University
- Bailee Sides from Frankston, Texas – Texas A&M University
- Charlotte Laurence from Westlake Village, California – Boalt Law School, Berkeley
- Emily Poe from Demotte, Indiana – Ball State University
- Han Nguyen from Portland, Oregon – Rochester Institute of Technology
- Isabel Girling from Charlotte, North Carolina – Samford University
- Jenna Segel from Penn Valley, California – Point Loma Nazarene University
- Logan Merkle from Hebron, Kentucky – Savannah College of Art and Design
- Marlaina McNamara from Irvine, California –University of California, Irvine
- Micaela Wu from Temple City, California – California Polytechnic State University
- Minden Nakamura from Los Angeles, California –University of California, Davis
- Mireim Alibrahim from Rockville, Maryland – Towson University
- Natalie Hendrickson from Forest, Virginia – Washington and Lee University
- Olivia Drapeau from Plymouth, Michigan– Schoolcraft College
- Savannah O’Neill from Colorado Springs, Colorado – Miami International University of Art & Design
- Skylar Kneski from Newtown, Connecticut – Rhode Island University
- Troy Daley from Torrance, California – Northwestern University
- Zaida Hernandez-Irisson from Kenosha, Wisconsin – Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Zoe Jefferies from Holladay, Utah – University of Utah
The 24 Frame My Future Scholarship Contest Finalist entries can be seen on the CHC website at www.diplomaframe.com/FMF2016Finalists. Be sure to place your vote before April 28, 2016 (11:59pm Eastern Time) to help a student win a scholarship. The top five Winners by popular vote will be announced on May 12, 2016.
About Church Hill Classics / diplomaframe.com
Church Hill Classics®, known online as diplomaframe.com, manufactures custom diploma frames, certificate frames, varsity letter frames, and photo frames as well as a line of desk accessories for thousands of colleges and universities, high schools, the military, professional associations, and corporate clients. Products and framing are offered through its e-commerce site at diplomaframe.com™ or through its partner affiliates. Church Hill Classics is a certified woman-owned business, founded in 1991 by Lucie Voves. In 2015, the company was named to Inc. 5000 Magazine’s Fast-Growth Business list for the ninth time. More information on Church Hill Classics can be found at http://www.diplomaframe.com.