About the Frame My Future Scholarship Contest 2015
Students were asked to submit an original and creative digital piece that communicated what they hope to achieve in their personal and professional life after college. Entry pieces examples: photographs, poems, essays, drawings, collages, paintings, and other creative pieces.
Church Hill Classics Judges selected Finalists based on creativity of the full entry, including the entry image and accompanying description (maximum of 500 characters). The full entry must:
- Be your own work and relate to the theme - This is how I Frame My Future
- Contain correct grammar and spelling
View the Official Rules
The 2015 scholarship contest was open to all students who:
- Attended a U.S. college or university full-time for the 2015-2016 academic year
- A legal U.S. resident
Church Hill Classics selected 24 Finalists to move on to a one-month public voting phase from April 2 - April 29, 2015. The five entries with the most votes each earn a $1,000 scholarship, and the top vote-getter also earned a $1,000 donation for their school!
Meet the Winners
Meet the Finalists
2015 Awarded Prizes
- 1 Grand Prize Winner - $1,000 scholarship, $1,000 donation check to his/her 2015 attended college/university, and a commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 4 Scholarship Winners - $1,000 scholarship and commemorative Frame My Future frame
- 19 Finalists - commemorative Frame My Future certificate