Your diploma frames more than exceeded my expectations! It's great to see there are still quality craftsmen in the U.S.A.
Rupert, Houston, TX
In The News
Click on the links below for news articles about Church Hill Classics, the company's products and employees, as well as interviews with owner Lucie Voves to learn more about the history and the future of Church Hill Classics.
- Connecticut Better Business Bureau Superior Service Award for 2009 awarded to Nancy Miller, customer service representative at Church Hill Classics (December 2, 2009)
- Click here for an article about the launch of Church Hill Classics "Frame My Future" Scholarship Contest 2010, featured in PMA Newsline (October 2, 2009)
- Click here for an article about Church Hill Classics and diplomaframe.com making the Inc 5000 list, featured in the CT Post.
- Click here for Church Hill Classics and diplomaframe.com profile on Inc.com
- Click here for a Church Hill Classics ad featured in Enterprising Women Magazine (Vol 10, No. 3)
- Click here for an article about Church Hill Classics new commencement frames, featured in PFM Production (Summer 2009 issue)
- Click here for Church Hill Classics' "Frame Your Graduate! Photo Contest" featured in PMA Newsline International (6-23-09)
- Click here for a press release from the U.S. Commerce Association - Church Hill Classics Receives 2009 Best of Danbury Award (June 8, 2009)
- Click here for an article in Material Handling Management, about Church Hill Classics working with Sealed Air to find the right protective package for their diploma frames. (June 1, 2009)
- Click here for an article about Lucie Voves being named to the national advisory board of Enterprising Women magazine, featured in the March 09 issue of PPFA for Members Only
- Click here for all the In The News features about the "Frame My Future" Scholarship Contest 2009
- Click here to read Licensing Outlook's article about Church Hill Classics: "Frame Up - Church Hill Classics Makes the Memories Last"
- Click here to read an update on the "Frame My Future" Scholarship, featured in the Spring '09 issue of the College Stores Association of New York State's "The CSA-NYS Chronicles."
- Click here to read a Church Hill Classics article, "Great Graduation Sales...Despite the Economy", featured in the Campus Stores of New England (CSNE) Winter '09 Newsletter.
- Click here to read an article about Lucie Voves joining the Enterprising Women National Advisory Board (January 5, 2009)
- Click here to read an article about Church Hill Classics receiving the 2008 Best of Danbury Award in the Picture Frames category, featured in the Ridgefield Press. (December 31, 2008)
- Click here to read a follow-up mention of Lucie Voves in the New York Times, written by Michael Winerip: Parenting; Reaching a Milestone, and Looking Back (December 22, 2008)
- December 10, 2008: Church Hill Classics (online as diplomaframe.com) was displayed on the Inc. 5000 website as their Featured Company of the Day!
- Click here to view an article about our "Frame My Future" Scholarship in The Newtown Bee.
- Church Hill Classics made an honorary plaque for the Monroe Veterans' Day Ceremony.
- Click here to view Church Hill Classics featured in the Campus Stores of New England (CSNE) Fall '08 Newsletter, for our award from Inc. Magazine as well as information about our "Frame My Future" Scholarship.
- GenericDomainNames.com featured Church Hill Classics on their website for success with the use of domain name diplomaframe.com.
- Church Hill Classics' domain name, diplomaframe.com, was featured on Domain Name Wire for their We Get It Award.
- Click here to view a featured article about our "Frame My Future" Scholarship in the Ridgefield Press.
- Click here to view a mention of Church Hill Classics' interactive online High School Create-A-Frame program. This was published in the September 2008 Industry News section of "For Members Only" The Official Publication of the Professional Picture Framers Association.
- Click here to view a feature of Church Hill Classics in the Summer 2008 issue of the College Stores Association of New York State, Inc.'s "The CSA-NYS Chronicles." Church Hill Classics was featured for their production manager, Robin Schultz, being appointed to the Fair Labor Association's Staff Advisory Committee, as well as the company joining the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's WasteWise Program.
- Church Hill Classics was honored on the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2008. To view an article about 58 companies in Connecticut, including Church Hill Classics, making the growth list, click here. To view CHC's profile on Inc. Magazine's website click here.
- Click here for a review on our sports frames from Darren Heitner at SportsAgentBlog.com.
- Click here to hear Lucie Voves' Millionaire Mom radio interview with Joyce Bones on April 28th 2008.
- Click here to read an article by President, Lucie Voves- "How I Just Said No to Low-Cost Offshoring" published in the December 2007 issue of Fortune Small Business Magazine.
- Click Here for more information about Church Hill Classics recent move to Monroe, CT published in the Danbury News Times, November 4, 2007, also published in the Connecticut Post on November 2nd.
- Click Here to read an article by President Lucie Voves about branding and licensing published by Association Trends Magazine, published September 7, 2007
- Click Here to read an article about Church Hill Classics recent move and continued growth from the Fairfield County Business Journal published October 1, 2007.
- Church Hill Classics was honored on the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. To view CHC's profile on Inc. Magazine's website click here.
- Click here to read an article about Lucie's success from The Daily Oklahoman, published on March 15, 2007.
- Click here to read Lucie's article "Licensing Opportunities and Pitfalls" which was published in the March 2007 issue of University Business.
- Click here to read an article about Lucie Voves in the New York Times, written by Michael Winerip: Parenting; Having It All Begins at Home. (February 4, 2007)
- Take a look at Tip Number 34 in the December 2006, University Business article "101 Smart Revenue Generators (and Money-saving Ideas)".
- Click here to view Lucie's article “Top Ethics Build Good Business,” which originally appeared in the October 23rd, 2006 edition of the New Haven Register, to learn more about the ethical principles upon which Church Hill Classics was built.
The Church Hill Classics Blog provides instruction on the proper care of your fine art and collectibles as well as resources for framing and presentment associated with our products.